Laboratory Fuming Cabinet Fume Cupboard Steel Laboratory Fume hood
Fume hood is one kinf of lab furniture, essential for laboratories, which plays the role of air exhaust and gas exchange.
The structure of fume hood is upper-under type, there is exhaust hole at the top, which can be installed with vent fan.
The upper hood/cabinet has guide panel, circuit control touch switch, power sockets,etc visual window uses tempered glass, can be moved up-down, operated by people.
The under cabinet use wall/side bench type, the upper is top, the under is cabinet, the top can be installed with water sink&tap.
Upper Hood: with 1.0-1.2mm thick cold rolled /galvanized steel sheet bended and pressed, the surface is treated by unoil, pickling, phosphating to prevent rust, then electrostatic spraying epoxy protective coating as surface treatment of anti-acid/alkali/corrosion, the adhesive force of its spraying epoxy protective coating is good after the test of drop impact;
- Visual window: ≥5mm thick anti-explosion tempered glass, slides smoothly, can stop at any position of the track; main window glass can slide around freely, is convenient for user to operate.
- Lining panel and Guide panel: use 5mm thick compact chemical base panel, with excellent anti-corrision effect, the guide panel is 3-level exhuast guide design inside, can remove the exhaust corners and contribute to discharge gases with different density; the control panel is set on side of outer column, is convenient for observation and operation.
- LCD screen intelligent display panel.
- Socket: use safe socket with protecting cover of dustproof, spray proof. Outer size is 60*60mm, 10A/16A /220V multifunction socket, suitable for all kinds of lab equipment.
- Lighting: use integrative energy-saving lamp, hidden in the top panel, will not be in touch with the gases in the fume hood, is easy to be changed, the luminance is enough for experiment purpose.
Worktop:12.7mm thick solid core physiochemical board (epoxy resin board is optional), acid and alkali resistant, corrosion resistance.
Under Cabinet: the underneath part is overall assembly structure, use 1.01.2mm thick cold rolled / galvanized steel sheet bended, with surface sprayed by epoxy resin powder.
- Hinge: use 90⁰ damping steel hinges, no noise, no spring back, high strength and can not easily be broken.
- Handle: dark aluminium alloy handles or bent integrative handles(bright type stainless handle is available).
Accessories: water sink, water faucet, piping(vent pipe and elbow), vent fan, cock&valve, etc
Standard Fume Hood
1 We can design and manufacture non-standard size as per users' requirements.
2. The price excludes vent blower, vent pipe& elbow, and water sink&tap are optional.
1) Cabinet operation door open height : 0mm—850 mm
2) Worktop wind speed:0.4m/s—0.6m/s
3) Noise: <60db
4) Exhaust capacity: 1850m3/h or 2300m3/h
More models for option
Because the GW and dimension is large, so the lab benches, fume hoods or lab cabinets can be only shipped by Sea;
They would be packed in cartons (FCL) or plywood cases(LCL, then on pallets) in assembled or disassembled state.
biological pharmacy, biological analysis, plant culture, environmental test, electronic instruments and scientific research, etc.
Workshop& Production Line
Xuecheng Global Trader Co., Ltd is one reliable professional industry and trade company, located in Chinese beautiful Olympic Sailing City- Qingdao, after years’ development, we have grown into one diversified company, engaged in lab furniture, lab water purification system and lab equipment, medical equipment, etc